Graphic Design Intern
The student will support and collaborate with the creative team on conceptualizing, developing, and executing high quality graphic design projects that reflects the Vme and Vme Kids brands style.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in the creation of graphics for various departments within the company
- Understand the Vme and Vme Kids brands graphics guidelines and apply them accordingly
- Find new ways to implement the Vme and Vme Kids styles through different formats: print, On Air and Digital
- Participate and assist in the execution of various projects under tight deadlines with the help of his/her mentor for the marketing and sales departments, as well as for the web page, various social media networks, public relations, events and promotional campaigns
- Ability to present ideas to various department coworkers
- Required: Student Portfolio
- Required: Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or closely related fields
General/Special Knowledge and Skills
- Must speak English and Spanish.
- Must be knowledgeable in Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premier) and Apple Final Cut. Not required but desireable: Knowledgeable on Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Studio Max and/or any other related 3D programs for animations.
- Able to use the Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.) Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, effectively responds to workflow issues, actively support the team approach, be a self-starter. Good organizational skills; pay attention to detail as well as be able to work under tight deadlines.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.